Siempelkamp's continuous LVL production lines manufacture laminated veneer lumber made of softwood as well as the innovative laminated beech veneer lumber. This opens up new application areas especially for laminated beech veneer lumber. Whether beams, bars or panels: Due to its high density, beech wood is highly suitable for use in the construction industry. With its unique look, it is also suited for applications in interior construction.
Siempelkamp's LVL production plants for softwood or laminated beech veneer lumber are equipped with our Generation 8 ContiRoll®. This press is characterized by its uniform pressure distribution achieved with the new pressure distribution plates principle. With speeds of up to 200 mm/s, plant operators can manufacture LVL with a thickness ranging from 20 to 85 mm.
Furthermore, Siempelkamp offers energy plants, resin blending and dosing systems, board finishing lines as well as the complete automation of all Siempelkamp components via ProdIQ® - all designed to meet the requirements of the LVL process.
- fully-automatic, continuous production
- best pressure distribution due to innovative pressure distribution plates
- board thickness ranging from 20 to 85 mm
- deliverable with energy plant, resin blending and dosing system, finishing line as well as automation system
- resource-conserving production
- innovative product for new application areas
- all components from one source
- Forming Line3
- Storage Systems1